My Photo
Name:
Location: JW, Singapore

"there is always an imperfection in every perfection..." 我从梦中清醒了。我的心很迷糊, 思绪也很朦胧。眼前的日子,是现实的。在人来人往的这里,我从何去寻找我自己?

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Verdict - Fail !

I fail my FTT last Tuesday. *roll eyes ~

Can't really get over it at that point of time. But now I am feeling better. Thanks to Trina & her sweetless apple pie treat and dear's sweet encouragement to me about a person who fail his/her BTT 10 x.

Have to take FTE all overall. My attitude now is sort of heck care and lost about it. Maybe I will pick up my books again and read through, but not now. Next FTT dates is on the 14th Oct. That is like freaking long lo. @_@"

I will go ahead with my practical. Next session I am booking is for my 2 AT practice. It's been like almost half a year since i step on those brakes & acceleration pedals. Alot of people say that auto cars are easier to pick up in compare to manual, so hopefully thru these 2 session I am able to gain some confidence back for the practical.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home