My Photo
Name:
Location: JW, Singapore

"there is always an imperfection in every perfection..." 我从梦中清醒了。我的心很迷糊, 思绪也很朦胧。眼前的日子,是现实的。在人来人往的这里,我从何去寻找我自己?

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

eve's inner world part 2

This entry below is an extremely violent entry. And I freaking don't care at this present point of time who the bloody hell I will offend.


Sometimes, I am thinking if i am really this fucking irritating. Seems that the whole world of people is not listening to me.


Doing what her/himself like without even considering how their every decision can effect other people. I keep telling myself communication is very important. Why am I always the person who is demanded to listen and try to co-operate with everything when they want me to? Why can't other people do the same to me I need some one to listen and help??


I have been hearing things like: " I'm busy, I'm tired, I'm with someone can't talk ...blah blah blah....." this whole week and I had enough !!!!!!!


Yes, I've EXPLODED...I HAD ENOUGH~!!!!!!! @$$%#@!@!#%%............


There is this something this whole week that is not right- mentality. I don't know why. I do not know if it is just "ME" or the circumstances I am in. Just felt not orientated. Although issues both personal / work are starting to fall in place, but there is this something that is hindering what I want to say or execute.


ARGHH~~~ RAWR~~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home