My Photo
Name:
Location: JW, Singapore

"there is always an imperfection in every perfection..." 我从梦中清醒了。我的心很迷糊, 思绪也很朦胧。眼前的日子,是现实的。在人来人往的这里,我从何去寻找我自己?

Monday, August 4, 2008

Mass Blogging

Finally, I am having the time to do a little blogging. I know i have not been doing so for the past don't know how many weeks le. I am on MC today. Feeling soo lousy for yesterday & today with all the sore throat, fever and body aches.... argh...



This will be a random post so I will just blog whatever that comes to my mine now. I can say it was a pretty happening week last week.


Wednesday:-

A small group of us was told in the morning that we will be brought to a surprise place in the afternoon. Everybody was puzzle and the first thought that comes to our mind is that will it be something scary again? But we were relieve when we reach Furama Hotel and know that we are going to have buffet lunch. The boss decided to treat the few of us there for some celebration. The first celebration is to congratulate Edwin and me for staying with the company for 2 years, second celebration is for Shidah and Juztin who have just pass their probation and thirdly to congratulate the company for hitting the sales target for the month of June.

Introducing the food ~














Next the people~







Thursday:-


The Code of Honour


This day the whole office is closed just for this course. 12 hours of intensive outdoor and indoor activity to let the team of us understand and obliged to this code. Each and every company will have its' own set of mission & vision but not all company will have "A code of honour". At least for the company's i work in before this is my first company that I've came across doing such a course.

The most valuable thing about this code is that it does not come out from the boss himself, it comes out from us- the staff. Other company who have the code of honour, the quote will always come from the CEO or the directors of the company. But on Thursday, we just come out with the all the 10 quotes for the honour ourselves. Yeah~


Although it is a tired day for all of us, but for me I felt a sense of achievement to have come up with all these. Well I did not take much pictures the below are what I have:-






Friday:-

My colleagues and I went for a fish spa treatment at one of the foot reflexology centre below our office last Friday. There were quite a small group of people "feeding" the fishes when we were there, so we waited for out turn patiently. We decided to go for the 30 min session, which cost us $13. I could say it could be pretty cheap for such a service. Other centres are charging like 20 mins for $10 etc.....not very attractive.

My first reaction I had when i dip my feet into the water and when the fishes attack me, it was SOOO TICKLISH ~! And because they nibble on the sole of my feet and toe nails it gives a feeling that part of my body was being "acupuncture".
These "doctor fish" or also known as Garra rufa and Cyprinion macrostomus live and breed in the outdoor pools of some Turkish spa, where they feed on the skin of patients with psoriasis. The fish are like combfishes in that they only consume the affected and dead areas of the skin, leaving the healthy skin to grow, with the outdoor location of the treatment bringing beneficial effects.

The lady in that shop was very kind, since there is no other customer in her shop, she extend the timing to a 45 mins session for us. ^^. And since there is only us around, the swam of fishes just continue to "attack" our feet and hands. After the session, I felt that my hands and feet are smoother and my some of my dead skins are really gone... Wow~
Ok time for my nap...will stop here for now.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home