My Photo
Name:
Location: JW, Singapore

"there is always an imperfection in every perfection..." 我从梦中清醒了。我的心很迷糊, 思绪也很朦胧。眼前的日子,是现实的。在人来人往的这里,我从何去寻找我自己?

Monday, August 25, 2008

Rantings

Sheesh~! I am so not on form to be at work today.
It's not about the "Monday Blues" feeling~ but just felt as if my mind is wondering some where to another zone. My STM is getting from bad to worst, I am practically acting and repeating things to Molly & Winnie like a grand mother! At work things are a bit messy today, bad start for a Monday. That is sooo annoying. =3=
I am counting down to tomorrow where I will be taking my FTT. Nervous or not, I am not too sure myself as for now. But after listening to my young boi "Clemen-ti's" advise, & dear's confidence in me I am more or less ready for it.
Afterall I have been practicing the booklet for the past 2 weeks! [ miss my Sakura & other anime that Wen Wen have burn into my Zen W ] Damn it !~ if i don't pass @_@" can't imagine i have to take my evaluation all over again ~ and re-book my FTT dates ....that will be C-R-A-Z-Y !!~ (scream , @$#%$%^%&^%&^#@&* )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home