My Photo
Name:
Location: JW, Singapore

"there is always an imperfection in every perfection..." 我从梦中清醒了。我的心很迷糊, 思绪也很朦胧。眼前的日子,是现实的。在人来人往的这里,我从何去寻找我自己?

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

it's been quite a while since i last update my blog.

alot of emotions and alot of stress from work as well as my own private life for the past few weeks. all these emotions dampen my mood to everything including blogging and mapling. (i haven't been mapling for the past 2 weeks le, if you were to know.)

everyday to me, i come back home, i will just shower, and head to the living room for my " zoning" session till late night. for someone like me who never like watching late channel 5 & 8 TV series suddenly felt that those are my best companion after my shower and while waiting for my hair to dry a little before i dive into bed.

that's my life.......its very obivous i am not oriented and everyday to me is like "anything"....."whatever".

but i told myself i can't be going on like this for too long. maybe i am just tired about how my life is now. maybe i am looking for some changes in my life now....moving on will be the only option...but i have my concern, my worried, my fear as well.

besides the above, today i finally PASSED my Final Theory~~~~ !!! weee.... YES ah i finally PASSED !~ after 2 attempts....i think i am really blessed this time round.... at least it is something to be happy about after all the emo's for the past few weeks. =)

Can starting booking fot TP dates le.........but once again, monetary issue sets in...damn poor......

alot of plans that I want to fulfilled for these few months, but don't know can or not...boss say visual is always better than thinking and talking, so maybe i should try this here....

Things that I would wanna do / accomplish by early next year:-

  • Finish my Chronicles of Narnia novel ( i only stop at chapter 2 !)
  • Finish watching all the anime that wendy have burn for me and load it in my ZEN vision W (temporary confiscated by my dear, due to my FTT)
  • To book my cruise tour
  • To book my chalet for Cheena posse
  • To decide when i should fixed my TP dates (now can not refund back the $$ if dates cancel, so can not any how book )
  • Christmas shopping (sheesh !!!! it's end of the year )

more will be added but for now, that's all.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home